There were three blog prompts that I could not separate this month and decided to do a bundle for this post.
- 6 Top things streaming on my Facebook page
- The last thing that scared me the most.
- If you had one wish…what would it be for?
- The top thing streaming on my FB page is the election. I HATE this season, because it really tests my patience with the ridiculous posts on both sides of the fence. I get the urge to block certain feeds because I get sick of seeing all the negativity and bashing that goes on. This #1 topic streaming also encompasses the other two blog topics. Let me start by saying that since I have been able to vote the options have been dismal and I end up voting for the lesser of to evils. Well this year takes the cake…this election season is the last thing that scared me the most. I can’t believe anything that comes out of either Hillary or Trump’s mouths. I can’t trust either will do the right thing in office. Honestly, it made me think of an article I read last year, Early Warning:Identifying Potentially Genocidal Political Movements, I found it very scary. My wish is for the people in office in this country to consider the welfare of the citizen’s before themselves.
- “If you believe in God, like & Share” posts. I have my own relationship with God. Honestly I don’t think he reads Facebook posts or cares if I like or share any of the various types of posts crossing my page. I don’t need to type “Amen” for it to be true that God loves me.
- Cat Videos (or Dog videos): I love the cat videos and pictures. I try my best to keep my page positive and uplifting as much as possible watch this cute little video Cat Chat, a funny cat related picture that made me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
- DIY Tips: I love these because they give me ideas on things to try. I love being creative. Today’s Craft Post
- Trust Your Journey: This is one of my favorite pages on FB. It is always uplifting and they have great little videos they post. 30 Second of Gratitude
- My friends photography or current projects. I love to see what they are working on and support them in any way I can. Kevin’s Photograph, Dianne’s Cross Stitch project.